This is the first episode in our #UNCUT with Kim and Katie B mini-series. I loved getting to have real-talk with my co-host Katie B from the Real Rebel Podcast; I'm secretly praying we will extend this 4-part series indefinitely.
Katie is a dear friend I met on a recent trip to Bali and given that we're both aobut living that unconventional life, and DOING YOU, we wanted to get a bit more candid in front of the camera (and behind the podcast mic) for the benefit of YOU, the listener.
IN THIS WEEK'S EPISODE WE CHAT ABOUT:
- What happens when we visit a fortune-telling High Priestess
- The story of Luna
- Tips for first-time travelers to Bali
- How Ubud differs from the beach towns
- Some of the perils and perks of living in South East Asia
- What led both of us to fly halfway around the world
- How to tell if you've been in Bali too long
- What is the 'feather collective'?
- And much more...
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The Bold Life Movement Podcast Episode 66 - Kimberly Rich
- Real Rebel Podcast Interview w/ Jenna Herbut
- Real Rebel Podcast Interview wi/ Kiley
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself - by Dr. Joe Dispenza
WHO IS KATIE B:
I'll let her tell you...
- I love bullet point lists.
- I'm the 2nd child in a family of 4 kids.
- I love driving my Jeep.
- I love health food but also love chips and chocolate.
- I am a highly intuitive/sensitive person.
- I would love nothing more than to dance all day.
- I can bake like a motherf*cker.
- I secretly wish I was a cool surfer chick. Alas I am afraid of getting water up my nose. It hurts so bad.
- My hair is red and wirey AF.
- I love Kombucha way too much.
- I'm a Registered Holistic Nutritionist.
- I studied Fashion Marketing.
- I'm a shit speler.
- I love to walk. I could walk for hours and hours.
- I love my family so much it often brings me to tears. I'm pretty sure they think I'm super weird.
- I used to think I was from another planet. The verdict is still out on this.
- I used to want to be white female rapper. Verdict also still out on this.