Luis Angel is a memory expert and is best known for winning the Fox TV show, Superhuman, where he used his skills to memorize the names and cities of every audience member. I've seen his magic at work when he memorized a 40 digit number in under a minute, but his life was not always this way. Growing up around gangs, and watching his family struggle to make ends meet, he saw a different future for himself.
I brought Luis on today to show what is possible when you surround yourself with the right people, and follow your curiosity and passion for a better life.
Luis will tell you that his memory skills are something anyone can learn!
His process for memorizing insane amounts of information is so fascinating to me, that I asked Luis to describe how this skill can be transferred to your life. He's so passionate about how memory mastery has changed his trajectory that now he’s teaching other people how they can do the same.
Imagine never forgetting someone’s name again... Think about how much more influence you could have if you remembered every person you met and something about them!
Well, Luis can show you how. Listen or watch below and if you like the episode, leave a comment over on Instagram!
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK:
- What is a memory master?
- What made him want to go see one initially?
- What is the process that Luis and other memory experts use to retain huge amounts of information?
- What’s the hardest thing Luis has ever had to memorize?
- Who are some of Luis’s mentors
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN:
- How getting kicked out of college led him to become a memory master.
- How anyone can become a memory maste.
- The #1 thing you need to do to enhance your memory.
- How Luis can memorize a string of random numbers in under 1 minute (forward AND backward!)
- How to use a memory palace.
- Why you should care about improving your memory.
- What a brain boardroom is.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: