Kevin Dubrosky is easily becoming one of my favorite people to jam out with on all things entrepreneurship and personal growth. His book 'The Whale Vomit' method is an exciting and entertaining deep dive (pun intended) into the process that businesses can follow if they want to sell their products for top dollar and become a sought-after brand.
After following his own advice and growing his marketing and branding consultancy over the past decade, he's now decided to pursue High Performance Coaching full time. So, why would someone make such a bold transition, from a profitable business? And what on earth is The Whale Vomit Method?
In this week's interview with Kevin, I answer these questions, and so much more. So grab a pen and paper and be ready to take notes. In this fun conversation, you'll learn the simplest, fastest, easiest way to stand out from the competition, sell your stuff for top dollar, and still sleep like a baby.
THE BOLD LIFE MOVEMENT
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK:
- What is the origin story to “The Whale Vomit Method"?
- What does it even mean?
- How can you turn your commodity product or service into a Whale Vomit Brand?
- Why did Kevin choose to be a High Performance Coach?
- What are Kevin’s three “secret” words of intention?
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN:
- The three things your brand needs to be to be able to charge TOP dollar.
- Some examples of Whale Vomit brands you’ve already heard of.
- How this can be applied to any industry!
- Why your customers are HAPPY to pay a premium for your Whale Vomit product or service.
- How to add humor and novelty to your brand even if you don’t think you’re funny or creative
- The 3 things you need to give your brand a personality
- Why your customers don’t actually care about the “quality” of your product
- Universal fears that most writers face.
- How to start creating your best work.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: