Juan Bendana is one of the most inspiring people I know. If you've ever caught one of his Instagram stories, you'd know: the man truly walks the walk. His positivity and motivation are not just for show, and he's using that energy to spread his message as an International Youth Speaker.
Juan was lucky enough to grow up surrounded by personal growth, and people who knew the value of living an intentional life. The problem? Those people were all 3 times his age!
To give today's youth a fighting chance at creating a life on their terms, and making an impact big or small, he's hustled his way to becoming one of the most charismatic youth speakers I've ever seen. I wanted to bring Juan on today's episode to show you that it's possible to create an impact at any age.
THE BOLD LIFE MOVEMENT
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK:
- What was the turning point in your youth when you went from from partying and poor social choices to finding your passion?
- How did you discover your passion for speaking?
- How pivotal is your peer group to your success?
- What was your biggest struggle when you first started speaking?
- Where did you learn how to craft a perfect speech?
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN:
- The difference between a bounce and a callback (and other public speaking tools)
- How Juan's peer group has shaped his success.
- What Juan learned from 3 failed masterminds.
- The first step you should take when you want to find an inspiring peer group.
- The biggest mistake new speakers make.
- The one thing that helps you prepare for the dreaded Q&A portion of a speech.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Goals to Greatness - by Juan Bendana
- Global Youth Leadership Summit
- The Alchemist - by Paulo Coelho
- The Rise of Superman - Steven Kotler
- The Motivation Manifesto - by Brendon Burchard
- The Talent Code - by Daniel Coyle