Intro to Art Journaling
Art Journaling?? That's right! I'm a multi-passionate entrepreneur and I love teaching on a variety of things.
For me, visual journaling is one of the most fulfilling ways to capture life's adventures (big or small). The problem? It can be intimidating to know where to start.
At this Intro to Art Journaling Workshop we'll break it down for you, and give you the tools and tips to have you well on your way to a lifelong hobby. (Trust me, it's addicting).
In this workshop you'll learn:
- How to choose a journal that's right for you.
- How to format your entries
- How to choose a medium (or mediums).
- What you need to get started (Note: CRAFT will provide all of these tools during the workshop.**)
- How to use different mediums to create a desired effect. *Tips for making this a lasting habit.
- And more!
Additionally, you will get a FREE Mixed Media notebook to take home with you! We'll also spend time practicing, and everyone will have the chance to create their own spread! Feel free to bring anything you'd like to include in your journal entry, e.g. photos, ticket stubs, love notes, etc.
**Since we'll be covering the question "which journal is right for me?" as noted, each attendee will receive a FREE mixed media notebook with their workshop ticket. Meaning, you do not need to bring a journal to the workshop, although you are welcome to if you already have one. If you're feeling extra crafty, check out CRAFT's book binding workshop to DIY your very own art journal.