Lauren Robertson is a modern-day medium, Hay House Author, and coach. Through her faith and commitment, she built up a strong career as a medium, before using her intuition to land a publishing deal with one of the world's leading publishing houses in spirituality.
Lauren is a magical woman, having manifested her dream man, and a chance to dance on stage with Jason Mraz. She believes that we all have magic within us. We all have a voice that deserves to be heard, and an ability to use our own mediumship, to share the voices of those who longer can.
THE BOLD LIFE MOVEMENT
SOME QUESTIONS I ASK:
- How does her practice of mediumship differ from “Fortune tellers”?
- What are the different modalities you use?
- What are the different “Claires” and what do they mean?
- How do you respond to people who don’t believe in signs or spirits?
- Who do you look to for spiritual mentorship and inspiration?
- How does she help her public speaking clients?
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN:
- How your destiny can be altered.
- There is no distinction between mediums
- How to tap into your own medium-abilities
- What the term “Mediumship” actually means
- The “Hard Problem” of consciousness.
- You don’t need a list to put on an event, you put on an event of such quality, and that is how you build your list.
- About Lauren’s upcoming speaker retreat at a castle in Scotland
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- SpeakerSuperstar.com - Speaker Superstar Talk Template
- Medium in Manolos - by Lauren Robertson
- Danielle Laporte - http://www.daniellelaporte.com/
- Gabby Bernstein - https://gabbybernstein.com/
- Gina Devee - http://www.divineliving.com/
- The TommyKnockers - Stephen King
- On Writing - Stephen King
- Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!: Make Your Million-Dollar Idea into a Reality - Lori Greiner
- A Course in Miracles - https://www.acim.org/