John Lee Dumas is an avid Podcaster, successful entrepreneur, and transparent business owner. I invited John to kick off Season 2 because these first few episodes are all about MONEY. And my friend John is fluent in the language of finances.
For years he's been publishing his income statements and tracking revenue on his site EntrepreneurOnFire.com and I knew he'd be able to share some amazing pro-tips.
Known for his daily podcast episodes with the worlds brightest entrepreneurs, John found his entrepreneurial success teaching the world how to have a profitable podcast. Since then he's run two successful Kickstarter campaigns for his Freedom Journal & Mastery Journal, and was kind enough to send me one recently. Can't recommend it enough!
With all this financial success in his business, John has learned what it takes to consistently turn a profit. He's also learned where we often hold ourselves back.
THE BOLD LIFE MOVEMENT PODCAST
IN THIS EPISODE YOU'LL LEARN:
- Why John opted to be so transparent with his finances from an early stage.
- The Pros & Cons to Publishing Income Statements.
- When you should hire a Bookkeeper for your business.
- How John continues to up-level his financial mindset
- The truth about our relationship with success and wealth.